Chroma Products Limited ("We") arecommitted to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998(the Act), the data controller is Chroma ProductsLimited of 10 The Hawthorns, Bussage, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL6 8DQ.
We may collect and process the following data aboutyou:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.cvbmedia.co.uk(our site). This includes information provided atthe time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, postingmaterial or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information whenyou enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Chroma Products Limited, andwhen you report a problem with our site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· Chroma Products Limited may also ask you to complete surveys that we usefor research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of thefulfilment of your orders.
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to,traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether thisis required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources thatyou access.
We may collect information about your computer,including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type,for system administration and to report aggregate information to ouradvertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions andpatterns, and does not identify any individual.
For the same reason, we may obtain informationabout your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored onyour browser or the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain informationthat is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve oursite and to deliver a better and more personalised service. Some of the cookieswe use are essential for the site to operate.
Cookies are widely used in order to make websiteswork, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the ownersof the site.
Please note that our advertisers may also usecookies, over which we have no control.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on oursecure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted. Where we have givenyou (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certainparts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information viathe internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protectyour personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmittedto our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received yourinformation, we will use strict procedures and security features to try toprevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the followingways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effectivemanner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you requestfrom us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to becontacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered intobetween you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, whenyou choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
We may also use your data, or permit selected thirdparties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods andservices which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you aboutthese by post, telephone or e-mail.
If you are an existing customer, we will onlycontact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods andservices similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
If you are a new customer, and where we permitselected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you byelectronic means only if you have consented to this.
If you do not want us to use your data in this way,or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tickthe relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (theregistration form).
We do not disclose information about identifiableindividuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregateinformation about our users (for example, we may inform them that 500 men agedunder 30 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also usesuch aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience theywant to target (for example, women in SW1). We may make use of the personaldata we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers'wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to anymember of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding companyand its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to thirdparties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which casewe may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of suchbusiness or assets.
· If Chroma Products Limited or substantially all of its assets areacquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about itscustomers will be one of the transferred assets.
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in orderto comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our termsof use or terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protectthe rights, property, or safety of Chroma Products Limited, our customers, orothers. This includes exchanging information with other companies andorganisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process yourpersonal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collectingyour data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend todisclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You canexercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on theforms we use to collect your data. Youcan also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at 10 The Hawthorns, Bussage, Stroud,Gloucestershire, GL6 8DQ.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links toand from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of thesewebsites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies andthat we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submitany personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access informationheld about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with theAct. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs inproviding you with details of the information we hold about you.
We use Google Adsense and Google Analytics on this website. These place a small cookie on your computer. Cookies are non-identifiable and are only used to help us server relevant adverts to you which help us provide this free service. Analytics cookies sends us feedback into which parts of the site is used the most. These cookies enable us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.